Keep the money you earned.
What will happen when you are targeted by an auditor?
Is your chiropractic office prepared for an audit? Are your records prepared? Blue Cross, Aetna & Medicare have increased audits. Bring the Recovery Team to your office for personalized documentation, coding and compliance consulting. Dr. Fucinari’s Recovery Team will work tirelessly to evaluate your office and/or records to help you spot your deficiencies to prepare you for an insurance audit.
Compliance Audit of the Office
Our team will come to you for an on-site inspection of your office and records while you see your patients.
- On-Site Inspection of the outside and inside of the premises for compliance
- Chart Review for each provider with written report (minimum 10 charts)
- EOB Analysis for each provider
- Accounts Receivable Analysis
- Inspection for Federal and state anti-kickback laws
- Inspection for Stark law violations
- Review of office documentation for NCQA and Meaningful Use Guidelines
- Establishment of proper patient consent issues
- Medicare guidelines, coding and documentation compliance
- ALL Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Regulations
- Inspection for OSHA and CLIA Guidelines
- Generation of the mandatory Code of Conduct and the Whistleblower Policy
- E/M Guidelines Establishment
- Complete Personalized Compliance Manual with available training for all staff and providers of the office
- One month e-mail, fax and telephone support
- Complete confidentiality
- We do the compliance work, while you see your patients!
Starting at $1,200 plus expenses. Contact for pricing. Call Dr. Mario Fucinari at (217) 433-2405 or email email@example.com.
Some may know compliance, but they know little about the chiropractic office. Some know chiropractic procedures, but really don’t know about compliance. Dr. Fucinari is a Certified Insurance Consultant and a Certified Medical Compliance Specialist. Read more about Dr. Mario Fucinari here.