ICD-10 Coding of the Top 100 Conditions for the Chiropractic Office - Fourth Ed. (2017)
Newly Updated for 2017! Fourth Edition
Dr. Mario Fucinari has once again taken the guesswork out of coding with the 2017 edition of ICD-10 Coding of the Top 100 Conditions for the Chiropractic Office.
Starting October 1, 2016, over 2,000 changes and modifications to the original ICD-10 codes will go into effect. Many codes that chiropractors have been using will be modified, deleted or additional codes added. Keep your office in compliance with this essential 2017 edition.
The fourth edition of this ICD-10 coding book includes the top codes used by chiropractors and conversions of the ICD-10 codes to the new revision.
The book provides:
- Top 100 codes with descriptors converted to an easy to read ICD-10 format
- New! 2017 Guidelines and Rules of ICD-10 Usage
- New! Rules of ICD-10 coding are provided
- Chapter on consultation and coding of headaches
- Medicare ICD-10 codes for 2017
- Chapter Rules describing how to apply the unique rules for the conditions treated in your office
- Explanation of the A, D, and S Ordinality rules
- All spinal level and laterality rules of ICD-10
AskMario.com accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover & Diner's Club International