The NEW 2019 Edition of ICD-10 Coding of the Top 100 Conditions for the Chiropractic Office
Dr. Mario Fucinari has once again taken the guesswork out of coding with the 2019 edition of ICD-10 Coding of the Top 100 Conditions for the Chiropractic Office.
Starting October 1, 2018, changes and modifications for the ICD-10 code new fiscal year will go into effect. Many codes that chiropractors have been using will be modified, deleted or additional codes added. Keep your office in compliance with this essential 2019 edition.
The sixth edition of this ICD-10 coding book includes the top codes used by chiropractors and conversions of the ICD-10 codes to the new revision.
The book provides:
- Top 100 codes with descriptors converted to an easy to read ICD-10 format
- 2019 Updated Guidelines and Rules of ICD-10 Usage
- Rules and helpful tips of ICD-10 coding are provided
- Chapter on consultation forms and coding of headaches
- Medicare ICD-10 codes for 2019
- Chapter Rules describing how to apply the unique rules for the conditions treated in your office
- Explanation of the A, D, and S Ordinality rules
- All spinal level and laterality rules of ICD-10
- Diagnosis guidelines with tips for the best codes to use with various CPT codes such as Trigger Point Therapy, Rehabilitation and Massage
AskMario.com accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover & Diner's Club International