Documentation, Coding, Compliance and Florida Laws Course
CMS, Blue Cross and ICD-10 rules continue to change. See how these changes are being implemented in the Medicare, personal insurance (PI), commercial insurance and cash practice requirements. Learn from someone who is a seasoned medical auditor and certified compliance officer! This program will bring you information that you can use in your office Monday morning! In his back-to-the-basics approach, Dr. Mario Fucinari whittles a difficult subject to an understandable and interesting comprehension of the requirements. This class is designed for everybody; doctors, staff and billers will gain useful information!
- Summarize the components of an appropriate file
- Illustrate the relationship of the past medical history to the injury
- Identify “Red Flags” that will influence practice parameters
- Integrate outcome assessment tools to develop treatment goals
- Learn documentation guidelines and requirements
- Identify legal aspects of proper documentation in the Standard of Care
- Explain procedures for proper claim form instructions
- Explain the documentation requirements in Medicare
- Learn documentation requirements for therapeutic modalities and procedures
Contact Dr. Fucinari to schedule speaking engagements or view upcoming courses to register to attend a course with Dr. Fucinari.
Dr. Mario Fucinari has helped train doctors and staff over the last 20 years. He received his bachelor’s degree from Wayne State University in Detroit and his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1986. Dr. Fucinari was the recipient of the 1998 and the 2003 President’s Award from the Illinois Chiropractic Society (ICS) for his work with education and training and most recently received the 2012 Chiropractor of the Year award from the ICS.
Dr. Fucinari has produced classes and publications on HIPAA, Clinical Documentation, Medicare, and Stroke and Cervical Manipulation. He is a worldwide speaker for NCMIC and several state associations and a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician [CCSP].