Management of the Functional Patient Course
As our population ages, they develop functional movement disorders that are a common source of disability and distress. These patients often end up in the neurologist or psychiatrist’s office, instead of where they should be, in the chiropractic office. Dr. Mario Fucinari will show you ways to assess the source of the disorders and the best course of treatment, without the use of drugs or surgery.
What you will learn:
- Learn examination techniques to reveal functional loss
- Assessment of gait disorders
- Diagnosis of the cause of movement disorders
- Rehabilitation methods in “Motor Reprogramming”
- This program offers opportunities for hand-on patient assessment and decision making for methods of functional rehabilitation.
Dr. Mario Fucinari has helped train doctors and staff over the last 20 years. He received his bachelor’s degree from Wayne State University in Detroit and his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1986. Dr. Fucinari was the recipient of the 1998 and the 2003 President’s Award from the Illinois Chiropractic Society (ICS) for his work with education and training and most recently received the 2012 Chiropractor of the Year award from the ICS.
Dr. Fucinari has produced classes and publications on HIPAA, Clinical Documentation, Medicare, and Stroke and Cervical Manipulation. He is a worldwide speaker for NCMIC and several state associations and a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician [CCSP].