The Role of Radiology in the Chiropractic Practice Course
The trend in the modern chiropractic office is a shift toward fewer chiropractors that own radiographic equipment. While there are multiple reasons for this shift, it is important for the chiropractic physician to understand the importance of radiographs and the evidence-based practice guidelines in the use of imaging procedures in chiropractic. We will explore the importance of radiographic evaluation and the use of imaging to establish treatment protocols, without violating sound clinical decision tools. This class is designed for everybody; doctors, staff and students!
- Learn to integrate evidence-based principles in your decision making
- Examine the guidelines of when radiographic examination is appropriate
- Illustrate imaging analysis in the use of pathology and biomechanical analysis
- Learn the advantage of digital imaging over analog film
- Diagnostic Imaging Trends in the Chiropractic Practice
- The Current Guidelines Pertaining to the Use of Radiology in Chiropractic
- The Use of Imaging in the Rehabilitation of the Chiropractic Patient
- Evaluation of Spinal Coupling Patterns in Posture Evaluation
- The Radiographic Role in Evaluation of the Red Flags
- The Importance of Imaging in the Accurate Diagnosis of the Patient
- When X-ray is Not Enough: Other Methods to Evaluate the Biomechanics
Contact Dr. Fucinari to schedule speaking engagements or view upcoming courses to register to attend a course with Dr. Fucinari.
Dr. Mario Fucinari has helped train doctors and staff over the last 20 years. He received his bachelor’s degree from Wayne State University in Detroit and his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1986. Dr. Fucinari was the recipient of the 1998 and the 2003 President’s Award from the Illinois Chiropractic Society (ICS) for his work with education and training and most recently received the 2012 Chiropractor of the Year award from the ICS.
Dr. Fucinari has produced classes and publications on HIPAA, Clinical Documentation, Medicare, and Stroke and Cervical Manipulation. He is a worldwide speaker for NCMIC and several state associations and a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician [CCSP].