Rehabilitation of the Kinetic Chain Course
A healthy body functions just as a well-oiled machine. The body is made up of fixed segments made mobile by joints. This course will enable you to learn rehabilitation techniques in conditions of dysfunction of the kinetic chain. When one joint has aberrant motion, the movements are affected in the neighboring joints and segments. We will learn how to take low-tech approaches to common dysfunctional conditions.
- Learn to integrate active rehabilitation to the chiropractic practice
- Examine dysfunction from the ground up
- Illustrate rehabilitation techniques to improve function
- Learn the importance of proper assessment of proprioception and its correction
- Be able to incorporate therapeutic procedures to restore function
- Introduction to the kinetic chain
- Open vs. Closed Kinetic Chain Exercises
- The Importance of a Stabile Foundation
- Illustration of Therapeutic Exercises to Improve Care Function
- Illustration of Procedures to Improve Proprioception
Contact Dr. Fucinari to schedule speaking engagements or view upcoming courses to register to attend a course with Dr. Fucinari.
Dr. Mario Fucinari has helped train doctors and staff over the last 20 years. He received his bachelor’s degree from Wayne State University in Detroit and his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1986. Dr. Fucinari was the recipient of the 1998 and the 2003 President’s Award from the Illinois Chiropractic Society (ICS) for his work with education and training and most recently received the 2012 Chiropractor of the Year award from the ICS.
Dr. Fucinari has produced classes and publications on HIPAA, Clinical Documentation, Medicare, and Stroke and Cervical Manipulation. He is a worldwide speaker for NCMIC and several state associations and a Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician [CCSP].