The NEW 2021 Edition of ICD-10 Coding of the Top 100 Conditions for the Chiropractic Office
Dr. Mario Fucinari has once again taken the guesswork out of coding with the 2021 edition of ICD-10 Coding of the Top 100 Conditions for the Chiropractic Office.
On October 1, 2020, ICD-10-CM changes were announced for the new fiscal year. Almost 400 codes have been added, revised, or deleted affecting the chiropractic office. These changes coincide with the significant changes in the E/M 2021 Guidelines. In addition, Dr. Fucinari has added in edits that have been incorporated by many insurance companies. Keep your office in compliance with this essential 2021 edition.
The eight edition of this ICD-10 coding book includes the top codes used by chiropractors and conversions of the ICD-10 codes to the new revision.
The book provides:
- Top diagnosis codes with descriptors converted to an easy-to-read ICD-10 format
- 2021 Updated Guidelines and Rules of ICD-10 Usage
- COVID-19 Diagnosis Codes
- Social Determinants of Health Codes for E/M MDM coding
- Rules and helpful tips of ICD-10 coding are provided
- Chapter on consultation forms and coding of headaches
- Medicare ICD-10 codes
- Chapter Rules describing how to apply the unique rules for the conditions treated in your office
- Explanation of the A, D, and S Ordinality rules
- All spinal level and laterality rules of ICD-10
- Diagnosis guidelines with tips for the best codes to use with various CPT codes such as Trigger Point Therapy, Rehabilitation and Massage
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
All sales are final.
AskMario.com accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover & Diner’s Club International