The NEW 2020 Edition of ICD-10 Coding of the Top 100 Conditions for the Chiropractic Office
Dr. Mario Fucinari has once again improved the coding vision with the 2020 edition of ICD-10 Coding of the Top 100 Conditions for the Chiropractic Office.
Changes and modifications for the ICD-10 code new fiscal year are now in effect. Many codes that chiropractors have been using are now modified, deleted or additional codes added. This book will assist the coder and chiropractor in the use and choice of the proper ICD-10 codes. Keep your office in compliance with this essential 2020 edition.
The seventh edition of this ICD-10 coding book includes the top codes used by chiropractors and conversions of the ICD-10 codes to the new revision. Perfect for doctors, coders and staff.
The book provides:
- 2020 Updated Guidelines and Rules of ICD-10 Usage
- Rules and helpful tips of ICD-10 coding are provided
- NEW learn what Data Mining strategies the insurance companies are using that may trigger an audit
- Medicare ICD-10 code use for 2020
- NEW Post-Concussion Syndrome and TBI diagnosis codes
- ICD-10 Chapter Coding Rules describing how to apply the unique rules for the various conditions treated in your office
- Explanation of the A, D, and S “Phase of Care” codes
- All spinal level and laterality rules of ICD-10
- Diagnosis guidelines with tips for the best codes to use with various Procedure Codes such as Trigger Point Therapy, Rehabilitation and Massage
AskMario.com accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover & Diner’s Club International