The NEW 2023 TENTH Edition of ICD-10 Coding of the Top 100 Conditions for the Chiropractic Office
Dr. Mario Fucinari has once again taken the guesswork out of coding with the 2023 edition of ICD-10 Coding of the Top 100 Conditions for the Chiropractic Office.
The TENTH edition of this ICD-10 coding book includes the top codes used by chiropractors, guidelines, and practical tips on the proper use of ICD-10 codes in your practice.
Some features of the 2023 Edition include:
- NEW Lumbar Disc Herniation Codes
- NEW Concussion Codes
- NEW Rehabilitation Deconditioning Codes
- Updated Coding Guidelines
- Proper use of the vertebrogenic back pain and unspecified codes
- Cervicogenic cephalgia codes
- Pediatric treatment codes
- Updated Codes for Lower Back Pain in Pregnancy
- NEW COVID Related Diagnosis Codes
- NEW Social Determinants of Health Codes
- and MORE!
About the Author
Dr. Mario Fucinari is a Certified Professional Compliance Officer (CPCO), a Certified Physician Practice Manager (CPPM), and a seasoned practitioner for over 35 years.
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
All sales are final.
AskMario.com accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover & Diner’s Club International
There are no reviews yet.