E/M Guidelines for the Chiropractic Office
Dr. Mario Fucinari has brought you another practical manual to aid you in the chiropractic office’s day-to-day activities. For nearly 30 years, we have been trying to understand the guidelines for evaluating and managing our patients. In a joint effort, the AMA and CMS released updated guidelines on January 1, 2021. After two years of practical use, the AMA and CMS released the final E/M Guidelines on January 1, 2023. To help your practice prepare for this overhaul, we have explained the differences between various guidelines and how to implement the final guidelines in your practice.
This book will explain the following:
- The Current Updated Guidelines for E/M Office Visits Codes
- 2023 E/M Coding and Documentation Changes and Clarifications
- How to Choose Your Specific Coding Method
- Applicability to the Chiropractic Office
- Impact of E/M Coding Changes for Practices, Providers, and Software
- How to Prepare You, Your office, and Staff for the Changes
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
All sales are final.