E/M Guidelines 2021 for the Chiropractic Office
Dr. Mario Fucinari has brought you another practical manual to aid you in the chiropractic office’s day-to-day activities. For nearly 30 years, we have been trying to understand the guidelines for evaluating and managing our patients. On January 1, 2021, the American Medical Association (AMA) and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) rolled out significant revisions, including E/M CPT code descriptors and standards documentation, and more.
The 1995 and 1997 guidelines have ended. Every practice is affected by these sweeping changes. In E/M Guidelines for the Chiropractic Office, Dr. Mario Fucinari explains how to use the new 2021 guidelines and apply them to the chiropractic office to help your practice prepare for this overhaul.
This book explains the following:
- The current guidelines for E/M examination codes
- 2021 E/M coding and documentation changes
- How to choose between required documentation methods
- Applicability to the chiropractic office
- Impact of E/M coding changes of practices, providers, and software
- How to prepare you, your office, and staff for the changes
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
All sales are final.