The NEW 2024 11th Edition of ICD-10 Coding of the Top 100 Conditions for the Chiropractic Office
Dr. Mario Fucinari has once again taken the guesswork out of coding with the 2024 edition of ICD-10 Coding of the Top 100 Conditions for the Chiropractic Office.
In the 11th edition of ICD-10 Coding of the Top 100 Conditions for the Chiropractic Office, Dr. Mario Fucinari has once again given you the important changes that all Chiropractic practices must know to avoid denials.
Some features of the 2024 Edition include:
- Top diagnosis codes with descriptors converted to an easy-to-read ICD-10 format
- 2024 Updated Guidelines and Rules of ICD-10 Usage
- Social Determinants of Health Codes for E/M MDM coding
- Rules and helpful tips of ICD-10 coding are provided
- Chapter on consultation forms and coding of headaches
- Medicare ICD-10 codes
- Chapter Rules describing how to apply the unique rules for the conditions treated in your office
- Explanation of the A, D, and S Ordinality rules
- All spinal level and laterality rules of ICD-10
- Diagnosis guidelines with tips for the best codes to use with various CPT codes such as Trigger Point Therapy, Rehabilitation and Massage
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.
All sales are final.
AskMario.com accepts VISA, Mastercard, Discover & Diner’s Club International